ICC Academy Women’s & Girls Coaching Programme 2017-2018 @ ICC Academy
Who: Girls ages 11 & above (Born after 1st September 2006)
What: Women’s & Girls Programme is designed for female players of mixed ability who want to train and play cricket
How: A blend of challenging training, practice and games designed to challenge players through hard-ball cricket sessions all run at the world-famous ICC Academy
|Day||Time||Winter Season (15 weeks)||Summer Season (15 weeks)|
|Start Date||End Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Thursday||17:30-18:30||Sep 14, 2017||Dec 21, 2017||Jan 11, 2018||May 03, 2018|
– No breaks for October (2017) and February (2018) half-term
– There will be a 2 week break during the summer season: March 25, 2018 to April 8, 2018
– 1 Session Per Week (15 weeks): AED 1,500
– We’ll provide every player with a t-shirt, shorts, a water bottle and a membership package
– All players should come prepared to take part in physical activity and as such, wear appropriate shoes, have plenty of water and sun protection – we’ll supply all the equipment they need though some players may choose to bring their own bat
– Please visit www.dscscore.com for cash back offers on SCORE – our loyalty programme
– Additional sibling discounts are available, please contact ICC Academy directly for more information.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER or contact ICC Academy on 04-4481355 for more details.